Problems of oily skin
The open pores of the oily skin are the entry points of the outside pollution. When you go out in the morning, the pores open up due to the activation of the sweat glands. These pores emit sweats and also allow the dust particles to enter in your skin. This in turn causes the pimples, acne and pigmentation.
The dust particles enter your skin, blocking the pores. If the case is severe, then oily skin can also cause rashes and allergies. But thankfully, oily skin can be easily dealt with proper food and by adopting healthy living habits. Before it is too late, you should start taking care of your skin and eat food that’s good for oily skin and avoid food which is bad for oily skin.
Best foods for oily skin
There are some natural organic foods like the fresh fruits and vegetables which are good for oily skin. These fruits not only take care of your skin but also your body as a whole. The internal organs like digestive organs, heart, brain, and kidney can remain healthy due to the daily intake of natural resources. The foods that have high water content are good for your oily skin. Apart from eating, you can also apply these fruits on your face and neck and get glowing skin. Let us now look the foods that are good for your oily skin.
1. Cucumber – This fruit contains the maximum amount of water in it. It has the power to hydrate your skin with its cooling effect along with the antioxidants.Cucumber acts as a natural toner for your skinCitrus fruits such as oranges and lemons contain vitamin CGreen vegetables are rich in fiber that can clear the oil and your skin
2. Nuts – Nuts like almonds, walnuts, peanuts are excellent source of Vitamin E. Though you can get Vitamin E from various other foods, but nuts are too delicious and you can have them any time. You can mix the nuts with yoghurt and honey and then have it as a delicious snack.
Vitamin E helps in the healing process of the skin, the cell membranes are strengthened which helps close the pores. If you are having a break out of acne and pimples, then nuts can be a potent solution for the skin problem.
3. Oranges – Citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons contain vitamin C as well as detoxifying components that can flush out the extra oil from your skin.
4. Green Vegetables – Green vegetables do not have any oil or fat content. They are rich in fiber that can clear the oil and your skin altogether.
5. Avocados – The great thing about avocados is that it is not only eaten, but can also be applied directly to your skin for preventing oil secretions. It acts as an effective moisturizer for your skin.
6. Lentils and Pulses – Lentils are known have to a lot of nutrition in them. They help in controlling the production of oil keeps our skin clear. Pulses do a great job in maintaining the balance of oil. They are known to provide nutrients and proteins and also consist amino acids that don’t break into sugar which can aggravate oil secretions.
7. Grapefruit – Grapefruit is extremely effective for oily skin. It consists of vitamin Cwhich helps in removing the toxins from your body. It also has a very high water content.
8. Whole Grains – They are high in fiber which helps the digestion process and keeps our skin free from oil and acne.
9. Fish – Fish, like nuts, contain omega 3 fatty acids. Therefore, it helps to tame inflammation and improves oily skin thereby preventing acne.
10. Broccoli – Broccoli is known to have lots of vitamin C, which is easily absorbed by the human body. It helps in controlling the oil, which reduces the risk of acne.
11. Raw Fruits and Vegetables – It is no surprise that fresh fruits and vegetables are good for your health. They also prevent digestion problems, which could be a cause of oily skin as well as acne.
12. Dark Chocolate – Dark chocolate not only tastes delicious, but also does a great job in preventing acne inflammation by controlling the oil production of the skin with the help of antioxidants.
13. Coconut Water – Coconut water does a remarkable job of re-hydrating your skin. It helps in keeping the skin clean and supple and prevents oily outbursts.
14. Lemon – Lemon can do wonders to your skin without you even realizing it. It not only keeps the skin clear, it instantly sucks in the oil from your skin making your skin look smooth and bright. Lime juice can also be applied to your face directly.